I love this product and my plants and flowers do too! Protect your investment and add this around your plants and on your lawn annually. There are many benefits, here are a few:
- Premium blend of organic materials plus peat moss, which acts as a soil conditioner.
- Peat Moss promotes root development and perfect for acid loving plants. Peat Moss is a natural, organic soil amendment that helps loosen compacted soil. It also naturally absorbs water, slowly releasing it to the plants.
- Topsoil can be used as a topdressing for any lawn type. It is recommended that you do not use more than 1/4 inch at a time. Wait for new growth to grow through, then add more if needed to fill low spots in your yard.
- Pet friendly, pets may reenter the area anytime after the application.
- Inexpensive and the results are seen pretty quickly. A bag that covers .75 cubit feet will cost you $2.09 per bag.
- Medium brown color which looks great and can be applied over brown mulch.