What You May Expect From Me
- Learn and define your needs, desires and goals as a buyer, and help determine your most important considerations in selecting a home by completing the Buyer Questionnaire.
- Give you information about agency choices and services available to you.
- Organize the home buying process, guide you through it and save you time.
- Search for the right home, always accompany you to property showings and represent your interests.
- Explore all financing possibilities with you and provide you with a list of lenders.
- Provide you with a comparative market analysis (CMA) to make an informed purchase decision.
- Disclose all known information about properties and areas which interest you.
- Assist in preparing offers, strategize your offer to the seller, and negotiate on your behalf.
- Ensure confidentiality of your personal client information.
- Monitor the closing process step-by-step, and make sure you're always informed.
- Provide lists of inspectors to review the condition of the property.
- Act as your advocate in the most professional manner possible.
- Treat all parties fairly and honestly.